Wednesday, 31 July 2013
The Bottle Cap Can't Lie
Here I am, taking my advice from a Jones cap on the side of the road. I wish I could tell you this was a rare occurrence. I wish I could tell you a lot of things - and since, dear Internet, you don't know a lot about me at this point, I suppose I can. What does it feel like to be reading the blog of a rock star/geneticist/water colour painter? Pretty unbelievable, huh?
Happy Wednesday, and welcome to my blog.
A couple of facts: My name is Erika. I love words, rainy days and hot tea with or without honey. I'm a small town girl trying to figure out how this whole life thing is supposed to work (thankfully I already have the basics: breathe in, breathe out. Eat when hungry or watching the Food Network). I'm attending university in the big city, trying to make this scary-exciting-did-I-mention-big place feel like home by baking, reading and exploring, often while I should be, oh I don't know, studying. Sacrifices must be made.
I love telling stories and can't wait to share all my crazy journeys with you.
Labels:
welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment